Who We Are
We are your Allen, Lucas, and Parker friends and neighbors united by a common concern: the direction our country is taking. Most of us have voted in the past, but have done little to influence the direction our representatives have taken once in office. Our mission is to change that!
Our elected officials have blatantly drifted from our constitution. Our liberties and freedoms are quickly eroding. It’s time “We the People” take action, defend our constitution, demand moral and ethical leadership, and preserve the American dream.
Allen Area Patriots, along with other organizations, provide education on issues, political processes, and current events that are critical to our community, schools, county, state and federal government. Instead of trying to obtain information individually, we work collectively on issues and options. We occasionally provide an opportunity for candidates and elected officials to speak at our meetings to give us a clear understanding of who they are, why we should/should not vote for them. We organize with other groups for rallies, protests and communications targeting politicians already in office so they hear their constituents clearly and act accordingly as our representative.
In spite of being ignored by the media, we are rapidly growing in numbers and strength.
If you are concerned about the direction your government is taking, it’s time for you to speak out. In the words of Thomas Jefferson, “We in America do not have government by the majority. We have government by the majority who participate.”
Our mission is to motivate our local citizens to participate in all levels of government for the protection of liberty, through awareness, education and action.
1. Limited Government – As our Founding Fathers recognized, restraint of government is necessary to protect the liberties of the people.
2. Fiscal Responsibility – Government at all levels must learn to live within its means. To saddle future generations with the crushing burden of our excess spending is unconscionable.
3. Personal Responsibility – Liberty is unsustainable without responsibility. Each citizen must take responsibility for the consequences of his or her own actions while respecting the rights and dignity of others.
4. The Rule of Law – Consistent, independent and uniform application of the law is critical to a free and prosperous society
5. National Sovereignty – We must maintain a strong national defense, effective security for our borders, and sole control; over our land and our laws.
We envision our local citizens knowledgeable and active in their political realm, participating in their local, county, school district, state and federal governing bodies with the intent to re-establish fiscal responsibility, limited government, personal responsibility, the rule of law, and national sovereignty.
We envision our citizens personally knowing their candidates and the issues and using this knowledge to hold our elected officials and candidates accountable.
We envision a government for and of the people, a government that supports the Constitution of the United States of America and answers to those people for whom it was created.